- Measurements according to EN 50160
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs)
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
– Budeanu method,
– IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics),
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current events detection including waveforms recording,
- Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.
- Mains signalling up to 3000 Hz.
- Transients up to ±6000 V, max 10 MHz, minimal transient capturing time is 650 ns.
- All parameters meet Class A acc. IEC 61000-4-30 standard.
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60 Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190 V; 115/200 V; 127/220 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 290/500 V; 400/690 V,
- DC network
- two-phase with common N conductor,
- three-phase star connection with and without N conductor,
- three-phase delta.